In this episode, Tina discusses the importance of tracking food and shares insights from her 5-day experience. She emphasizes the importance of measuring what you eat (not just estimating) to improve your nutrition and see progress in body composition.
Tina discusses the following:
- Understanding that you can’t improve what you don’t measure
- Tracking everything you consume for five days, including the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Noting the total daily calories
- Insights and conclusions from her own nutrition audit
- What really throws her off track with her nutrition goals
- How a lack of protein at breakfast led to more cravings
- Her body composition and nutrition goals for this year
- The importance of tracking on weekends
- And more…
CTA: Apply for 1:1 coaching and functional tests for January 2024: Coaching Application
Contact Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Karotten und Kuchen
Youtube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‚N‘ Cake Hormontests und Ernährungscoaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‚N‘ Cake and a certified nutrition coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional tests and a personalized nutrition approach to help women find balance in their nutrition while reaching their body composition goals.