In this episode, Tina shares updates on family, business, and personal life, as well as some of her favorite wellness and fitness products that help her stay motivated and support her health journey. From groundbreaking running surfaces and affordable, stylish leggings to her favorite supplements and essential protein and electrolyte powders, these items have made a real difference in her daily life.
- The magical new medication for the pug
- What Quinn and Mal have been loving lately
- The fascinating world of society with lizards
- Business updates and considerations for 2023
- Personal goals for body composition for 2024
- How a walking pad differs from a treadmill
- Popular places to shop for discounted workout gear
- The essential supplements for energy, weight loss, and more
Walking pad: rstyle.me/+Xz-1AOb3RNVu3i-0T7DtjA
Standing desk for walking pad: rstyle.me/+N6iOtmKAN5BlSF7Wo16MeA
ThredUp [save 45%]: thredup.com/r/ZAYPH8
Paläotal [save 15%]: paleovalley.com/?pc=pvpartners&oid=26&affid=882
Contact Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrots and Cake
Youtube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‚N‘ Cake Hormone Tests and Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‚N‘ Cake, as well as a certified nutrition coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized nutrition approach to help women find balance in their diet while reaching their body composition goals.