If you are over 35 and struggling to see improvements in your body composition, read on to find out why you are not seeing muscle mass in perimenopause!
Girls, you are not alone, and it’s not uncommon for women to struggle with impatience, self-doubt, and frustration when they don’t see immediate results despite all their efforts.
As our hormones begin to change, building lean muscle becomes increasingly difficult, but it’s not impossible! You just need a different approach!
Here are 6 reasons why you (still) don’t see muscles…
1. Using light weights
If you fear getting bulky by lifting heavy weights, rest assured that it is VERY unlikely that you will wake up one day with more muscles than you know what to do with, especially if you are a woman over 35. You really need to try to build muscle.
2. Random workout sessions
Creating a fitness plan with random workouts from IG, Pinterest, and YouTube means you are likely to achieve random results and not build muscle.
3. Not consuming enough calories
Muscles don’t come out of nowhere! To build muscles, you need energy (calories). Properly fueling your body is often the key to improved body composition.
4. Lack of consistency
Ideally, you should train at least three times a week to gain muscle. If you frequently skip workouts, read on for a solution for the summer! 😉
5. Not periodizing your training and nutrition.
If you want your muscles to pop properly, you likely need to go through a phase of fat loss. But remember, the fat loss phase comes AFTER muscle building.
6. Too much cardio
Cardio does not build muscles. In fact, it breaks them down as it is catabolic. More cardio = less muscle.
So, if you’re tired of constantly spinning your wheels, begin building lean muscles in perimenopause consistently. Support your training by joining our 8-week winter warm-up program now!
How to Build Lean Muscles in Perimenopause
An 8-week full-body fitness program designed to build more muscle definition, muscle mass, and strength in just 30 minutes or less per day!
And you’re in luck because we’re offering it at a 50% discount, but ONLY for the next 24 hours.
This program usually costs $119, but for a limited time, it’s only $67. You won’t regret purchasing this fitness program at such a great price.
In just 2 MONTHS, you will…
- Be way more consistent and motivated with your fitness program and show up daily!
- Learn how to prioritize your training so you can achieve your physical goals with clear direction and no guesswork
- Understand the importance of taking responsibility for yourself and transforming the need for external motivation into INNER inspiration!
- Say goodbye to extreme training, unrealistic expectations, and an all-or-nothing mentality when it comes to workouts. This program will show you that by simply, effectively, and consistently doing the work, you can achieve your goal without the gimmicks!
- You’ll get stronger, lose inches, and experience a huge boost in health and energy!
The price for this 8-week fitness program is nearly 50% off the original price, so I really hope it’s a no-brainer for you!
Start now during the holiday season or save this program to kick off the new year fresh!
This offer expires TOMORROW at midnight EST, so don’t hesitate. After that, this discount will expire, and you’ll have to pay the full price!