Owner und Publisher:
Tel: +43 1 8923877
Conception & implementation:
Hilde Matouschek/Gerhard Sturm
Purpose and Activities of the Organisation according to article 4 of the constitution:
- To organise international meetings for the purpose of exchanging information and of preparing projects and campaigns designed to strengthen awareness of sustainability.
- To run projects, campaigns, seminars and events designed to advance the objectives pursued by International Friends of Nature and its member organisations.
- To contribute to the conservation of environment, nature and landscapes and to sustainable regional development worldwide.
- To help promote gentle tourism and sustainable regional development.
- To support social and cultural activities of member organisations.
- To represent the interests of member organisations in the areas of social, development and environment policies at the European and the international level.
- To issue publications.
- To support and assist in the establishment and upgrading of Friends-of-Nature houses, holiday homes and camp sites.
- To promote Friends-of-Nature youth organisations and groups.