Owner und Publisher:
Tel: +43 1 8923877
Conception & implementation:
Hilde Matouschek/Gerhard Sturm
Purpose and Activities of the Organisation according to article 4 of the constitution:
- To organise international meetings for the purpose of exchanging information and of preparing projects and campaigns designed to strengthen awareness of sustainability.
- To run projects, campaigns, seminars and events designed to advance the objectives pursued by International Friends of Nature and its member organisations.
- To contribute to the conservation of environment, nature and landscapes and to sustainable regional development worldwide.
- To help promote gentle tourism and sustainable regional development.
- To support social and cultural activities of member organisations.
- To represent the interests of member organisations in the areas of social, development and environment policies at the European and the international level.
- To issue publications.
- To support and assist in the establishment and upgrading of Friends-of-Nature houses, holiday homes and camp sites.
- To promote Friends-of-Nature youth organisations and groups.
Indication of source for images and graphics
Naturefriends International endeavors to respect the copyrights of the graphics, images and texts available on tourismlog.wordpress.com. The copyright for published and self-created images, graphics etc … remains solely with the author or Naturefriends International.
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality.
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to Austrian copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law, every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable.